- Nozomu Sasaki as Eriol Hiragizawa
- Emi Shinohara as Kaho Mizuki
- Yumi Touma as Spinel Sun
- Ryoka Yuzuki as Nakuru Akizuki/Ruby Moon
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Terada-sensei
- Sakura Tange as Sakura Kinomoto
- Aya Hisakawa as Keroberos
- Junko Iwao as Tomoyo Daidōji
- Motoko Kumai as Syaoran Li
- Megumi Ogata as Yukito Tsukishiro
- Tomokazu Seki as Tōya Kinomoto
The special edition of the third "Clear Card Arc" manga volume will ship on September 13, and it will bundle the prologue anime. The bundle will cost 3,480 yen (about US$31).
CLAMP launched the Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen sequel manga series in Nakayoshi on June 3. The manga is inspiring a television anime adaptation that will premiere on NHK in January 2018.
The television anime will also feature a returning cast. Morio Asaka is returning from the first television anime series and two films to direct the new series at Madhouse. CLAMP's Nanase Ohkawa is handling the series composition and is writing the scripts. Kunihiko Hamada (animation director for previous TV series and two films) is the character designer.