- March 10 at the Tokyo International Forum A in Tokyo
- March 18-19 at the Salle Pleyel in Paris
- March 24-25 at the Central Hall Westminster in London
- May 6-7 at the Esplanade Concert Hall in Singapore
- May 28 at the Mercedes Benz Arena in Shanghai
- June 10 and 14 at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles
- June 24 at the United Palace Theatre in New York
The New York performance costs US$189 for VIP tickets, US$134 for Gold Area tickets, US$109 for Category 1 tickets, US$79 for Category 2 tickets, and US$59 for Category 3 tickets. The VIP tickets will allow the fans to have an aftershow meet-and-greet with Kingdom Hearts series composer Yoko Shimomura (the Singapore performances will feature a meet-and-greet with artists instead). Each performance has 150 VIP tickets available.
Tickets will also go on sale for the Los Angeles performances on Ticketmaster on May 14, and will go on sale for the New York performance on TicketFly on the same day.
Square Enix's e-STORE is accepting applications until May 10 for a lottery for the chance to able to purchase the tickets early for the brass band concerts.